Monday, April 9, 2007

Easy auctions

I've been looking for an easy way to list eBay auctions for a long time and have tried many different freeware/shareware programs, but never found one that I really liked. While I might be the last one to figure this out, I finally found Auctiva. There's no downloading required with this one because it's all online in one easy, user-friendly Web site.

Auctiva lets you create listings for free and even posts them to eBay for you. The site offers tons of cool templates to make the listing look more professional and eye-catching and offers tons of customizable options that can be saved to a user profile so you can apply them easily to any of your auction listings. I still haven't found a catch to it being free, however maybe if you dive deeper into the features and want additional usability and even more options, there might be fees involved. For now, it is definitely the solution I have been looking for and has already helped me sell several items within the past week.

3 comments:

Brooke Seidman said...

This really interests me. For awhile, I have been meaning to look into how Ebay works exactly. In my encounters with it, I have always had problems purchasing things due to computer issues.
How easy is it to be a seller? Does this software make it easier than using Ebay to list auctions?

-Brooke :)

SONIA said...

I have always found eBay to be a pain and have never had much success selling items on there. Maybe my items have been less than desirable or maybe my listing just wasn't eye-catching enough. I like the idea of different templates to spice up my listing. I'm, going to give this a try! Thanks :)

Glenn Richards said...

I sell stuff on eBay all the time and haven't had too many problems. I remember seeing this Auctiva in other people's auctions. I tried eBay's Turbo Lister ... terrible. Thankfully they've made a lot of improvements to their regular features. I haven't posted anything new in a while and have been planning to do so over the summer, so I'll check this out.

Thanks!