Monday, March 26, 2007

Shoes glorious shoes

I am sure many of you have heard of THE place to order shoes on the net, but if not, here is a tip for you - go to Zappos. Any shoe in any style, size or brand you will most definitely find here. Overnight shipping is almost always free - which is totally awesome. But the best thing about Zappos.com is their customer service (sounding like a commercial here I know). But I have to say I was very impressed with how they handled a recent complaint of ours. I ordered my fiance a pair of shoes and within a week, the seams opened and they were falling apart. I told him to call Zappos so they could send him a new pair. Not only did they overnight him a new pair, but they also gave him a slight refund because the price of these shoes had dropped by a few bucks. While Zappos prices aren't as much of a steal as they used to be, they are a wonderful online retailer to do business with.

No comments: